A simple method for laser cutting to determine focal position in industrial production.
1. Printing method. Move the cutting head from top to bottom, print the laser beam on the plastic plate, and print the minimum diameter as the focus.
2. Oblique plate method. The plastic plates are placed horizontally on the vertical axis to pull horizontally. The minimum point for finding the laser beam is the focus.
3. The blue spark method. Remove the nozzles, blow the air, beat the pulse laser on the stainless steel plate, so that the cutting head moves from top to bottom until the blue sparks are the focal points.
In order to reduce the change of the focal spot size caused by the change of the beam size before focusing, the manufacturers of laser cutting machines at home and abroad provide some special devices for the user to choose.
1. Parallel light tube, this is a common method. The parallel light tube is extended to the output of the CO2 laser. The diameter of the beam after the beam expansion becomes larger and the divergence angle becomes smaller, so that the beam size of the near end and the far end in the cutting range is close to the same.
2. A lower independent axis of the moving lens is added to the cutting head, so that the Z axis from the distance from the control nozzle to the material surface (standoff) is two independent parts. When the machine tool worktable moves or the optical axis moves, the beam moves from the near end to the far end F axis, so that the light spot diameter of the beam is consistent in the whole processing area.
Company Name: Fei Yue Digital Technology Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China