Continued by last news
Difference between the fiber and the CO2 laser cutting machine:
3, Flexibility and potential for cost savings
• Fiber laser can cut brass and copper, but CO2 can not.
• The fiber laser can cut small and intricate parts or larger parts up to 10 feet long.
• With our automatic sheet loading system, we can run with minimal assistance or even
4, Turn off to save on labor costs.
• With the fiber laser, flat blank prototypes can be created quickly, without any toolscosts. We also have the ability to bend and form prototypes and production partsin our brake presses or metal stamping presses.
• Fiber systems generally have lower operation and maintenance costs than CO2systems and require less downtime.
• With on-site fiber laser services, additional cost savings can be realized throughstarting with a printed part and carrying the finished part, all in onefacilities. We can manage your project from the prototype to the end
For gas-assisted laser cutting, cutting with nitrogen generally produces the cleanest parts:ideal for edges that will be visible or welded. The oxygen cut is typically thefaster and ideal for pieces to be painted, they will hide or they will not require a perfectsmooth surface for welding.
So, do you know what type of laser cutting machine you choose for your industry? Which is good, which is bad, can ask this question, I think this is not a question. In general, we must choose one more suitable for your industry.